RightPSI™ Saves You Money!
Did you know that tire pressure and fuel efficiency goes hand in hand?
In fact, fuel efficiency is reduced by 1% for every 3.0 PSI that its tires are below recommended levels. That means that if you could always tell, at a glance, when you were low – you would really save money.
- Save up to $65/yr on gas and $5/yr by increasing your tire life, by having properly inflated tires.
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy under inflated tires wastes 4 million gallons of gasoline daily, or nearly 1.5 billion gallons annually.
Properly inflated tires not only lead to better fuel efficiency, but also to longer tire life.
In fact, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimates that if all light vehicles complied with recommended tire pressures, the average tread life would increase by 1,143 miles or an average value savings of $5.09.
- The tire life savings is similar to driving from Dallas to Atlanta.
- Tire life will be reduced by 30% if constantly under inflated by 20%
- A continuous 20% under inflation decreases tread wear by 25%.
It pays for itself in 6 months…
Keeping your tires filled correctly improves gas mileage and decreases tire wear. In these tough economic times who doesn’t want to save more money?
People spend a tremendous amount of money on their tires and keeping your tires filled correctly decreases tire wear.
- Improve fuel efficiency by 3.3%, or $0.12 a gallon at $3.50 a gallon in many parts of the US.
- The average US driver (13,476 miles/yr and 25mpg) would save $65/yr at $3.50/gallon.
- You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3 percent by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure.
Managing Fleet Maintenance Costs
Tires can account for as much as 36% of a vehicle’s maintenance cost, how can any fleet afford to ignore the direct cost consequence of having poorly inflated tires?
Maintenance programs have experienced personnel will often short cut this cost-savings procedure.
Complete maintenance checks have been skipped or ignored entirely, increasing management tire expenditures.
Decrease maintenance expenses with RightPSI™
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-48985625-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'rightpsi.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);